Mircodermabrasion is the fairy godmother of all skin resurfacing treatments using diamond tipped wands. Put a sparkle back into dull, uneven, congested skin. Enables a safe a controlled method of exfoliation to give impressive results.
- The breakthrough precision diamond peel, which is highly acclaimed, with treatment heads of varying sizes and coarseness for all skin types.
- Unlike traditional crystal Microdermabrasion systems, the advanced precision Diamond System uses no aluminium oxide crystal and is free of harmful pollutants so you are not exposed to loose particles that can irritate the skin.
- The treatment has zero down time so it can be carried out anytime even on your lunch break, and takes approximately 30 minutes.
- It helps improve the appearance of the skin and generally gives the skin a healthy glow.
- Once the outer layer of skin has been removed, the layers of skin beneath then increase their production of new skin cells to renew the surface layer.
- It does matter. Real diamonds are high quality, precise exfoliants. They are less irritating than traditional crystals and hypoallergenic for a comfortable experience. Non-diamond abrasives are less refined and may cause unnecessary discomfort.
- The crystal-free advanced Diamond Microdermabrasion produces results that will be seen after the very first session.
- Skin may appear slightly flushed for approximately 10 minutes after treatment but will resume its normal colour very soon after.
- The skin will appear a lot smoother and brighter after the treatment and products will penetrate easier, therefore enhancing their benefit.
- Yes. Our crystal-free Diamond Microdermabrasion is effective on all skin types even sensitive and safe for full-body treatments including the more sensitive and coarse skin types.
Crystal free Diamond Microdermabrasion systems use real diamonds while others use alternative rock-like abrasives.
Does it really matter?
What results can I expect from the treatment?
Is Diamond Microdermabrasion suitable for use on all skin types?